Ahhh...Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I wake up early to pray and spend time in my Bible, and the spiritual refreshment I get carries on into our 9:00 AM Church service. We attend Calvary Chapel of Saint George, which is a non-denomenational church based on the teachings of the Bible. I really enjoyed the songs we got to sing today, but little Phoenix has been sick lately and he was so fussy that we left church a little early and didn't quite catch the end of our Pastor's message on Acts Chapter 2 (we wanted to check him in to the nursery but he was so cranky!). In fact, he's crying right now so I better hurry!
I hope all of my family and friends are counting their blessings in life and thanking the Lord for His abundant provision in our lives. Life can be difficult sometimes. Jesus said in John 16:33, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." The Savior didn't say we might have trouble, but he said we will. That's just part of living in such a broken world. Just know that you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength, and that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him. I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday, which is my day to rest and re-charge for the busy week ahead. I gain wisdom from reading God's word, I gain peace from my quiet times of prayer, I gain love from the Lord to share with those I love.









1 comment:
Very well said Jess. I love your spirituality! Its definately best to keep God in our lives.
Post a Comment